Same like the previous versions of Microsoft windows, you may also find the UAC in windows 10. Most of users do not know why Microsoft has created these dialog boxes. Mostly users raise the question why User Account Control message is appeared every time when the try to install any new software program or any other thing. The main reason behind these messages is to tell the user that the program wants to make changes. If the user allow the program it is installed otherwise it is skipped. The User Account Control is very best protection against the viruses which automatically install the anonymous software programs or make changes to the user settings. If UAC is enabled on your computer, any virus would not easily spread and make changes to the user’s settings.
Disabling the UAC is best if you are tired to see the User Account Control message to give the permission to you computer to make changes. In this article we are going to discuss how to disable user account control windows 10. We will talk about two different ways to disable user account control windows 10.
How To Disable User Account Control Windows 10
There are two easy ways to disable user account control windows 10. You can use any one of these methods to turn off user account control windows 10. Both of the methods will work fine but can choose which you consider the best and easy.
Method 1: Turn Off UAC from Control Panel
To disable user account control windows 10 from Control Panel follow the steps below go through the following procedure.
- First of all go to start button, search for the control panel and open it.
- From the control panel open the System and Security
- In the System and Security windows open the Change User Account Control Settings below the Security and Maintenance.
- From the User Account Control Settings window drag the option to the end of the vertical line which is never notify.
- After this click OK button and restart your computer. After this you will not see the User Account Control
Method 2: Turn Off UAC from MSCONFIG
To disable user account control windows 10 using MSCONFIG follow these steps.
- Open the run command in your computer from Start or by using the Window+R key.
- After opening the Run, Type the MSCONFIG in the box and hit enter. System configuration window will open.
- Open the tools tab from System Configuration window.
- Click on UAC Settings and then clink on launch button. User Account Control Settings window will open.
- From the User Account Control Settings window drag the option toward the down to the end of the vertical line which is Never Notify.
- Now click on Ok button and restart the computer.
That’s all you have done.