windows 10 black screen with cursor after login is a problem which can occur due to system bug. windows 10 black screen after login can also occur after update. When you update your computer to any newer version of windows 10 the error black screen after login windows 10 can occur. In result windows 10 boots to black screen and do not show anything else. In this article we are going to discuss how to resolve windows 10 update black screen. Let’s see how to resolve windows 10 black screen with cursor after login.
Temporary Resolve: Windows 10 Black Screen With Cursor After Login
If you want to go to the windows desktop without restart to your computer you can temporary fix the issue. To temporary resolve the windows 10 black screen with cursor after login follow the following procedure.
- First of all on black screen use the combination of keys(ctrl+alt+delete) to open task manager.
- List having some options will open. From the list select the last option Task Manager.
- In the task manger window, select file from menu and then select “Run New Task” option.
- Create New Task window will appear. Type “explorer.exe” in open field, and hit the enter button or click on OK. The desktop will open
It was the temporary fix method for windows 10 update black screen.
Note: windows 10 black screen after login temporary resolving method is not cool because after restart it will again show blank screen. If you want to permanently remove the black screen after login windows 10, you have to use the second method.
Permanently Resolve: Windows 10 Boots To Black Screen
To resolve the windows 10 boots to black screen permanently you have to use this method. If you apply this settings you will not see windows 10 black screen with cursor after login. windows 10 update black screen or black screen after login windows 10 error is normally occurs after windows update or restore. But in some cases windows 10 black screen after login is displayed due to any windows bug or error. Window cannot access the explorer in some cases due to system or windows problem. You can try to resolve the windows 10 boots to black screen using this method. Follow the following procedure to resolve the windows 10 black screen after login.
- First of all open the “Task Manager” and open “create new task “ option as described in first method.
- In the open field of create new task type “regedit.exe” and click on OK button or hit enter button form keyboard. If “User Account Control” message appeared click on Yes.
- The registry editor tool will open. In registry editor tool expand the following registry path.
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE >>> SOFTWARE >>> Microsoft >>>Windows NT >>> CurrentVersion >>>Winlogon.
- When you are on “Winlogon” you will see some option in right pane. Find the “Shell” option and right click on it.
- From the right click menu click on Modify. And in the opening window type “explorer.exe” in value data field.
- And now click on Ok button.
Now restart the computer or laptop whatever you are using. It will not show blank screen after logon.