Windows 10 no desktop only start menu is a windows bug in some versions of Microsoft Widows 10. When this problem is occurs to any computer or laptop, it does not function correctly. It changed to not showing desktop windows 10. So,it does not show any other option than the start menu on after the login. Actually it is the feature of going to tablet mode on windows 10. Sometimes your computer having windows 10 installed on it, is changed to tablet mode. In most cases the user changes his/her computer windows 10 start menu showing full screen by enabling the tablet mode. In this post we are going to discuss how to change your computer from tablet mode to simple pc mode. Some cases are that no desktop windows 10 after update. So, you can resolve it very easily.
Method 1: Windows 10 No Desktop Only Start Menu
We are going to discuss how to change your computer from tablet mode to simple computer or pc mode. If there is no desktop windows 10 after update. If you computer is turned to tablet mode and there is no any option like desktop or anything else you can change your computer mode. You will change your computer from tablet to PC mode and all the option like desktop and other context menus will be available. To change your computer from tablet mode to simple mode or desktop mode you have to go through the following procedure.
Follow the procedure to resolve not showing desktop windows 10.
- First of all go to the lower right corner of your computer screen.
- Click on the Notification option. A notification popup will open in right side of the screen.
- In this popup window find the tablet mode option. In tablet mode of your computer it would in blue color.
- Click on this option to disable. It will turn from blue to any other color according to the theme of the windows.
Now you will see start menu option is not spreading over the computer screen. And your desktop and all other context menus will be ready. After applying these settings you will not windows 10 start menu showing full screen.
Method 2: Windows 10 Start Menu Showing Full Screen
If you have any problem solve the issue using the first method, try the second one. You can use this second method to disable the tablet mode or full screen start menu in windows 10. Follow the steps.
- Go to the upper left corner of your computer screen and click the menu. The menu is just like the menu icon in mobiles or tablets.
- After clicking the menu you will see a pop menu. In this pop menu click on settings option.
- New settings window will appear. Click on system option in this window.
- In the coming window select the Tablet Mode option from the left side pane. It will display tablet mode settings in right pane of the window.
- In the tablet mode section Select Off option to disable full screen menu on your computer.
Now you computer would operate in desktop mode.
You done the work.